Want to go to University this September?
If you didn’t meet the conditions of your offers, haven’t yet received or accepted any, or have just decided that you want to go to uni – you can apply through Clearing and start a degree course at Confetti this September. Call the Clearing line now on 0115 848 6000 where the Admissions team at our partners Nottingham Trent University will help you.
You are eligible for Clearing if:
- You have not received any offers from a university
- You have declined all your offers, or not responded in time to your offer
- You did not meet the required conditions for your offer
- You have not applied for a university course yet but would like to start a degree September 2017
- UCAS received your application after 30 June 2017
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us on our Facebook live chat, or just send us a free text on our Clearing WhatsApp number – 07586 779 451. You can also come and see us throughout September – just book a place on one of our dedicated drop-ins.