Enrolment – College-level courses
If you’ve applied to Confetti and got an offer, this page will contain all the useful information about enrolment.
If you are looking to start with us in September 2023, enrolment will take place from Wednesday 23 August until Friday 1 September 2023. Our Admissions team will be in touch closer to the time to confirm your exact time slot.
Your enrolment will take place at Confetti HQ Reception (6-10 Convent Street, NG1 3LL). You can expect to be with us for approximately one hour.
We will need to see the following documents/information, so please make sure you have these available:
- Proof of ID (passport; driving license; birth certificate; or Home Office letter)
- National Insurance number
- A record of all your existing qualifications (certificates or printed results)
- Unique learner number (ULN)
Please note that we will not be able to complete your enrolment without evidence of your qualifications and ID.
If you are aged 19+ and do not have an EHCP you will need to speak to Student Services to arrange payment of your course fees on or before the day of your enrolment. Please note that there are no student loans or fee remittance available on our courses. If you have any questions regarding course fees or payments please contact Student Services on 0115 952 2075 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a member of the team.
If you are unable to fulfil the requirements of your offer (for example, if you cannot provide proof of qualifications or you do not achieve the grades you have been predicted), please contact us. We may be in a position to offer you a place on an alternative course.
You will be guided through each step of enrolment with Confetti staff and student ambassadors on hand to help.
- Sign in at Confetti HQ main reception desk
- Complete an enrolment form and provide proof of ID (there will be staff available to help with this process)
- Provide proof of qualifications and enrol onto your course
- NCFE/ForSkills Initial Assessment (all students yet to achieve a Grade 4 in English & Maths will need to complete an initial assessment, if this has not been completed from home prior to enrolment, you will be required to complete this on the day of enrolment).
- Maths and English enrolment (some students will need to study Maths and/or English)
- Course Fees / Bursaries Course Fees / Bursaries (some students will need to pay course fees and some may be eligible to apply for bursaries)
- Collect your Confetti student card
Students yet to achieve a Grade 4 in Maths and English will be emailed a link to NCFE/ForSkills to complete the Initial Assessment in early-August. Please complete this at home before the enrolment event, if you don’t manage to, you will need to complete this assessment on your enrolment day, this will take approximately 30 minutes for each assessment.