Fees and Funding

The cost of studying an undergraduate degree at Confetti starting 2022/23 is £9,250 per year. For further information, please visit NTU’s fees and funding website.

Non means-tested, a tuition fee loan may be available and is linked to the cost of your course. You can apply to borrow some of or all of the cost of your tuition fees and if you apply and are granted a loan, this will be paid directly to your Higher Education institute by Student Finance England.

You don’t start repaying this loan until you have graduated and are earning over £26,575. Payments come directly out of your salary, so you don’t have to worry about it.

All applications are dealt with via Student Finance England. There is an online application form, but paper forms are available too.

In order to guarantee funding by start of term, you’ll need to apply by Thursday 31 May.

If you’re having any problems, you can ring Student Finance on: 0300 100 0607 to talk it through.

If you’re moving away from home to study – or even if you’re not; you may need a bit of help with living costs. A maintenance loan is a re-payable, means-tested way of covering things like accommodation, food, utilities, and travel and course materials.

How much you’re entitled to borrow depends on your personal circumstances, check online to find out how much.

A maintenance loan is paid directly to you and any money you borrow is added to your tuition fee loan that you don’t start paying until you start to earn over £21,000 a year.

Additional grants are also available for students who might need help with childcare costs/disabilities.

If you get a place at university through the Clearing process and haven’t applied for student finance you need to apply right away. Apply now by logging into your online account.

Student Finance England will do their best to make sure you get some of your student finance as close as possible to the start of term, but the sooner you apply the better.

If you’ve already applied for student finance, but your course, university or college has changed through Clearing you’ll need to let Student Finance England know as it could affect what you’re entitled to.

Full-time students can make changes to their course, college or university details online. To make a change log into your online account then My Account > Make changes to my application > Change your course.