Confetti offers a range of scholarships for both UK and international students, designed to support you financially and to enhance your industry knowledge and connections.
Steve Lillywhite Scholarship (fully-funded)
Steve Lillywhite is one of the world’s most successful record producers, responsible for steering songs that have become some of the touchstones of modern music. The six-time Grammy winner has worked with the likes of Talking Heads, The Rolling Stones, The Smiths, U2 and The Killers – and now he’s ready to work with one lucky student!
Available to all UK students applying to MA Music Production at Confetti, this incredible scholarship opportunity includes:
- 100% fully-funded tuition fees
- 1:1 mentoring sessions with Steve Lillywhite
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Hold an offer to study on MA Music Production in September ’24, at either Confetti Nottingham or Confetti London.
- Be classed as a ‘Home’ student.
How to Apply
The scholarships are competitive and all decisions of the committee are final. You can apply when you have received an offer of a place and have been allocated an NTU ID number.
The application deadline for students starting with us September 2024 is Wednesday 26 June 2024 at 4 pm (GMT / BST). You’ll be notified of the outcome within six weeks of the deadline date.
What do I need to include in my scholarship application?
Your submission should include the following:
- Three streamable tracks.
- A written submission (maximum 500 words) explaining your contributions to the three tracks and why the scholarship would benefit you. Alternatively, you can submit a short video (private YouTube link).
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to apply for the Steve Lillywhite Scholarship for UK students, applicants must:
- have been offered a place on MA Music Production; and
- be classed as a Home student for tuition fee purposes.
- Please do not send your scholarship application before or with your application to study at Confetti. You must have received an offer of a place on an eligible course and been allocated an NTU ID number before submitting your scholarship application.
- To apply for this scholarship you must be classed as a Home student for tuition fee purposes. Please visit www.ntu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-and-fees/scholarships for information on the scholarships available for international students.
- Applicants may only apply for this scholarship once per academic year per offer. The offer of a place must be on an eligible course.
- Applicants are only eligible to apply for a scholarship if they are due to enrol on the first year of an eligible course starting in September 2024.
- Applicants must be starting a new postgraduate course. NTU cannot consider applications from students who are currently studying at NTU unless progressing onto a new postgraduate course.
- Applications received after 16:00 GMT/BST (4pm) on the day of the deadline will automatically be considered for the next available deadline where possible. For example, application forms submitted after the first deadline and before the second deadline, will be considered for the second deadline.
- Applications received after 16:00 GMT/BST (4pm) on the final deadline date will not be considered.
- This scholarship will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction, with 100% of your tuition fee reduced.
- The scholarship is not transferable and will not be awarded if you choose to defer your entry to a different start date, or if you choose to transfer to a different course at Confetti or NTU. Students must re-apply for the scholarship for their new course if it is still available.
- Applicants will be informed whether they have (or have not) been awarded a scholarship five weeks of the application deadline date.
- The scholarship will be awarded when an applicant accepts their scholarship offer, accepts, and meets the conditions of their course offer, and is eligible to enrol on the course. If you do not formally accept the scholarship by the given deadline, then Confetti and NTU reserve the right to withdraw the scholarship and award it to another candidate.
- Scholarships are competitive, and selection is based on the information provided. It is, therefore, of great importance that you give your scholarship submission careful thought and preparation, and that you refer to the criteria provided on the application form.
- If your scholarship application is successful, we will be celebrating your scholarship through the Confetti and NTU marketing activites. Your name and course will be printed in the NTU Scholarships Awards Celebration Programme and you may be asked to take part in written or video content to raise the profile of the scholarship and University. If you would like further information regarding this, please contact us as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com
- In the event that a student who has been awarded the scholarship fails to complete the course, withdraws from the course or chooses to retake the course or undertake another course, Confetti and NTU have the right to withdraw the scholarship.
- Should a student take an agreed, temporary leave of absence from their course within an academic year, the scholarship will still be valid when they return to their course, provided any part of the course is not repeated.
- Confetti and NTU may at any point in time close new scholarship applications where a course is full and has been closed to new applications.
- Confetti and NTU’s decision in all matters relating to the scholarship is final.
Steve Lillywhite at Confetti Week '22
Confetti alumni discount for all students
We offer a 20% discount to most current Confetti and Nottingham Trent University students and alumni.
Visit the NTU website to find out more.
We offer prestigious, competitive scholarships worth up to 50% to new international and European students.
You must have an offer to study a full-time postgraduate course at Confetti and NTU to apply for a scholarship.
Masters scholarship for UK students
In addition to our Confetti alumni discount, we offer scholarships for up to 50% off tuition fees for UK students.
Visit the NTU website to find out more.