Firestone’s Road to the Main Stage (RTTMS) competition is back for another year to give young, unsigned artists a chance to have their music heard.
Road to the Main Stage is an annual competition held by iconic tyre brand Firestone in which young, unsigned musicians have a chance to perform in front of huge audiences, including at top UK festivals. There are a great collection of prizes on offer alongside this performance opportunity, which are listed below.
Firestone UK’s Brand Manager Sofie Bronserud said: “Now in its fifth year, Road to the Main Stage is a competition which offers so much more than a stand-alone trophy and a soundbite.
“Our past-winners are now making a name for themselves, shortlisted finalists have been given the confidence to know that they are talented enough to record new music and opportunities are continuing to open up as a result.”
Check out the competition’s promotional video here and see what RTTMS is all about!
What is the full list of prizes?
The prizes on offer include:
– The chance to play the Firestone Stage at a top UK festival in 2020
– Store credit to spend in Nottingham’s PMT (Professional Music Technology) store on Huntingdon Street
– The use of a VW Transporter for a year, the perfect means of getting you and all your gear from
gig to gig
– A contribution towards the creation of an EP, including some studio time
– The chance to visit the home of Orange Amps and with their support, choose the gear of your choice up to £3,500
How do I enter?
Entering this competition couldn’t be easier…
- Visit this link
- Submit a short bio about yourself and your music
- Send over a link to a track you’re proud of
The judges – partners PMT and Orange Amplification, plus ambassador Abbie McCarthy – will narrow down entries from there.