College-level open days
Register your place for one of our upcoming open days.
Visit us at one of our upcoming open days – you’ll get a tour of our facilities, have a chat with our tutors and we’ll work together to find the right college course for you.
COLLEGE CAMPUS TOURS
26 AUGUST – 2 SEPTEMBER
We’re running student-led campus tours for students looking to start their creative college course at Confetti this September.
8 OCTOBER | 10AM – 4PM
- Pre-event online open day guide
- Pre-recorded course talks from our tutors
- In-person tutor-led tour of our facilities (relevant to your course of interest)
- The opportunity to get your questions answered by a tutor
- The opportunity to meet our support teams and student ambassadors
Undergraduate open days
Register for one of our upcoming open days.
Come and see our world-class facilities, chat with our current students, meet our expert teaching and technical teams, and check out all that’s on offer at Nottingham Trent University – from accommodation and library services to societies and sports.
CLEARING CAMPUS TOURS
18 AUGUST – 22 AUGUST
We’re running student-led tours of the Confetti campus to allow groups to view the buildings you’ll be using.
UNDERGRADUATE OPEN DAY
15 OCTOBER | 10AM – 4PM
- Pre-event open day guide
- In-person tutor-led tour of our facilities
- Additional campus tours
- View current Confetti students’ work
- Chat to our tutors, student ambassadors and support staff
Postgraduate open days
If you are interested to find out more about our postgraduate degrees, please contact our Postgraduate Course Leader Kim Western by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Find out more
How to apply
Whether through UCAS or directly on our website – there’s multiple ways to start your application for a course at Confetti.
Parking & Directions
We’ve put together an interactive map to help you plan your trip to Confetti.
Industry experience lies at the heart of our courses, offering our ambitious and talented students many chances to get involved.