Confetti games students have finished the academic year by taking part in a Complete-A-Thon and raised over £200 for local charity Framework in the process.
Our Games team worked with local charity Framework, who were also a part of Industry Week to host a Confetti Games Complete-a-thon.
“It’s been a tough year for everyone this year and we wanted to make sure our Games students ended the Term 3 with something fun and exciting. We linked up with local charity Framework, during Industry Week as part of their Level Up Gaming Charity event and it was great to see so many Games Students getting involved and supporting the charity in our Complete-A-Thon Event as a result. We are looking forward to running more events with Framework over the next academic year, so watch this space!”
Dan Doughty, Games Curriculum Lead
The Complete-A-Thon was part of the charity’s Level Up events – aiming to use various gaming events to end digital poverty. The challenge may now be over but donations to the charity are still welcome.
Find out more about Framework
Framework is a local charity which helps thousands of people every year. They support more than 18,000 people a year across the Midlands and the North of England – providing a network of interlinking services that have the potential to change and even save people’s lives.
- They give support and advice to people facing homelessness.
- They help people get off the streets.
- They house people who are homeless and support them to move on to independent. accommodation.
- They support people to address their addictions and to improve their mental and physical heath.
- They empower disadvantaged and excluded people to learn new skills and find employment.