Now that you’ve picked up your results it’s time to start planning your next steps. If you’ve received the grades you expected, then we look forward to seeing you in September. If things didn’t turn out quite as you’d expected – DON’T WORRY, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the end of the road!
We have spoken to happiness guru Vic Gilgeous who has given us top ten tips to staying positive throughout the situation.
- Keep in mind that an exam result doesn’t define you
- Try and stay calm. Clear mindedness helps you navigate difficult situations
- Attitude is everything. Keep trying and ask for help and advice
- Keep soldiering on and look for alternatives – there are always more options available
- Have confidence that, in the end, you will find the right solution
- Bad days will come and go, let none of that phase you
- Persistence always wins, never give in and lose your confidence
- When you go after what matters to you with perseverance it will happen
- Don’t be too hard on yourself and think too negatively
- Learn from life’s ups and downs – and don’t let this disappointment define you
Now that you are feeling a bit more relaxed have a cup of tea and pick up the phone and call 0115 952 2075. Our team is here to help you!