As part of your programme of study, you’ll have a Personal and Professional Development session. During this time, you will examine a range of developmental themes such as self-awareness, health, diversity, employability and goal setting. You will also create a portfolio of work for your vocational sessions to aid your progression to employment.
“To provide a college wide approach to personal & professional development, whilst delivering a bespoke & reactive programme that leads to all students leaving prepared for life & future employment”.
- Build self-awareness, empathy & resilience
- Promote health & wellbeing
- Explore diversity, society & current affairs
- Develop transferable skills & critical thinking
- Achieve realistic goals & plans for the future