The Confetti campus spans across Nottingham city centre, and for students on our Film and TV Production courses, your time will be spent at the impressive Space 2 with fellow media buffs, just a ten-minute walk away from our student HQ.
Space 2 is kitted out with:
- A 37m2 green screen VFX studio with VFX infinity curve screen and latest OptiTrack technology
- A 144m2 television studio space with broadcast standard digital video cameras and full lighting rig
- A 25 seat screening room
- Broadcast specification production gallery with 4k production facilities
- A 25 seat media production lab running Avid and Adobe Creative Cloud
- An events production workshop space – Bleachers House
Space 2 offers students a professional place to really get stuck in and learn the tricks of the trade employed by film and TV professionals. Learning within this broadcast-quality space will prepare you for that first interview where knowing how to use the right programmes and equipment will help you stand out from the competition.
A 144m2 Television Studio space with broadcast standard digital video cameras and full lighting rig
A 25 seat screening room
A 37m2 Green Screen VFX studio with VFX infinity curve screen
Broadcast spec production gallery with 4k production facilities
A 25 seat media production lab running Avid and Adobe Creative Cloud
An events production workshop space – Bleachers House
Find out more
Parking and directions
We’ve put together an interactive map to help you plan your trip to Confetti and find your way around campus.
How to apply
Whether through UCAS or directly on our website – there’s multiple ways to start your application for a course at Confetti.
Book an open day
The best way to find out about a university or a college is to see it for yourself.