Confetti X will bring together years of expertise in live events, content creation, streaming and competitive gaming.
The £5million complex, scheduled to open in 2022, will be a space for students to access the very best facilities and technology for esports production and other emerging technologies.
With strong links with industry, the 14,000 sqft complex will play host to amateur and professional esports tournaments, coaching and training for teams, and a host of other live events.
Here are just some of the features:
- A 100-seater 4,000 sqft multi-event esports venue and content studio
- 4k broadcast and content creation infrastructure
- High spec broadcast gallery, including full audio and vision mixing, motion graphics, lighting and virtual environmental control
- Team warm-up facilities, and training suites with individual streaming stations
- Virtual live productions with Unreal Engine
- 10m x 4m 4K LED video wall with LED wings
- Multiple shoutcaster and analyst rooms
- Green screen studio for virtual sets
Find out more
Parking & Directions
We’ve put together an interactive map to help you plan your trip to Confetti and find your way around campus.
How to apply
Whether through UCAS or directly on our website – there’s multiple ways to start your application for a course at Confetti.
Book an open day
The best way to find out about a university or a college is to see it for yourself.