In order to equip the next generation with the skills and knowledge to sustainably produce film and TV projects, Albert’s tailored course incorporates the following learning:
- The science of climate change
- The global impact of a changing climate
- Solutions for a sustainable society
- An overview on international, national and industry action
- Carbon footprinting the industry’s negative impact
- Sustainable production solutions
- The role and opportunities for responsible businesses
- Creating content with a strategic environmental purpose
Confetti are one of 23 universities involved in this scheme, with around 338 students studying this module in its first year.
Paul Wallis, Film Production Technology Module Leader at Confetti has led the introduction of this scheme into the curriculum.
‘Over the past few months, it has been wonderful to welcome several new members to the partnership who further enrich our growing membership. It is a very exciting time in the partnership considering how much we have grown in such a short time and how we are preparing for the new academic year.”
Read more about this scheme on Albert’s website.