If want to study with us then you’ll need to enrol in order to gain access to our facilities and attend your course. It’s not too late to enrol and start your course and this handy guide will help if you’re unsure about what to do next.
What is enrolment?
By enrolling, you are agreeing to follow the rules of the institute and pay your tuition fees (if applicable). You’ll have your photo taken and be given your student card which will give you access to all of our facilities and student services and allows you to study on the course you were accepted on. All students are required to enrol annually at the beginning of the academic year.
Why do I need to enrol?
Without enrolling you will be unable to attend your course, submit work and/or complete your course. Once you have enrolled you’ll be provided with student loan payments (if applicable), NUS cards, computer passwords and more.
How do I enrol?
If you have been offered a place on an FE course then you can enrol at anytime. We can work this around your timetable if you’ve already received it. You’ll need to make your way to our reception located through the main entrance on Convent Street. At reception you’ll need to bring with you one form of identification from the list below.
- Birth certificate
- Driving licence – full or provisional
- National Insurance card or letter
- Bank, credit or debit card
- Exam certificates
You’ll also need to bring:
- Your exam certificates/results – English and maths should be included
- Your National Insurance number
- Your student funding form and household income evidence
- Your payment if you are 19 and over – this can be; cash, cheque, credit/debit card, instalment plan, employer letter, Advanced Learner loan
Check out our fees & funding page if you’re unsure.
if you’re an international student or haven’t lived in the EU for the last three years please contact us for further information.
If you have any further questions please email us or call us now on 0115 993 2321.