On Saturday 1 October Professional Music Technology opened their brand new store in Nottingham and guess what?! It’s right across the road!
To celebrate the new store opening the lovely folk at PMT are offering you the chance to win an SE Electronics X1 Vocal Pack which includes a large diaphragm condenser mic with shock mount and pop shield. Check out all the specs.
All you’ve got to do to be in with a chance of winning is like our Facebook page and let us know who you would most like to record with the mic (past or present) on our competition post. We’ll choose the winner at random from all entries (Confetti students only).
If you haven’t popped over yet then here’s a sneak peek inside the new store!
Confetti students can also get 5% off all purchases, just pick up a voucher from reception and show your student card in store.
Terms & Conditions
- Confetti reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The competition is open to current Confetti students (FE or HE) only. Competition entries must be made by Sunday 23 October. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random, from all entries. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be over 16 years old and a current Confetti student. To enter you must like the Confetti Facebook page and comment on the competition post saying who you would record with the mic.
- There is one prize of an SE Electronics X1 Vocal Pack
- Claims for prizes must be made within 1 week of contact. Failure to claim a prize within this time will lead to selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.