The UK will be placed into a national lockdown from midnight on Thursday 5 November to reduce the transmission of coronavirus.
Tomorrow will see a strengthening of restrictions across England to help stop the spread of COVID-19, whilst universities, colleges and schools will remain open.
Following confirmation from Government, we can confirm that:
- Confetti and NTU remain open and we will continue to provide the established blended approach to teaching and learning until the end of term on Friday 11 December.
- Our campus is open and students are welcome to use our facilities as frequently as they need.
- Our Confetti student café remains open and students are welcome to bring their own lunch to eat in this space.
- Our LRC and collaborative study spaces will remain open.
- Access to student support is available either on campus or virtually.
All students and staff have been communicated with via email, so please check your inboxes for more helpful information about travel, our campus and future planning.
For the latest updates and advice on Covid-19, please visit our Stay Safe page.