Keeping you safe
Please do not visit our sites if displaying symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been asked to self-isolate.
Please visit the Government website for the latest information regarding Tier restrictions.
We’ve introduced some changes to our campus, to help ensure our staff, students and visitors remain safe.
We are supporting social distancing
We have created new one-way systems
We have enhanced cleaning regimes and are using anti-viral fogging in all rooms daily
We have introduced hand sanitiser stations
We are displaying COVID-19 signange
We want to work and study together respectfully and safely.
You can play your part in helping keep our community safe by sticking to our guidelines:
Support and maintain social distancing
Maintain a clean working area
Follow our directional signage and keep left
Regularly wash and sanitise your hands
Wear your ID lanyards at all times
Wear an appropriate face covering in all areas (no offensive imagery or language printed on covering allowed)
As teaching room doors will remain open, be considerate of noise levels
While we are doing everything we can to keep you safe while on campus, COVID-19 is still circulating in Nottinghamshire and the UK as a whole. Should you test positive for COVID-19 or develop symptoms you will need to keep us informed.
Symptoms to look out for
- A new, continuous cough
- High temperature
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
What to do if you develop symptoms/test positive
If you develop the symptoms listed above while on campus, please inform your tutor or a member of staff immediately (please maintain social distancing and wear a face covering when doing so) and go straight home:
- Avoid touching anything, use anti-bac and wash hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue and put it in the bin, if you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow
- Avoid public transport to travel home, if possible
If you develop the symptoms listed above when you are not on campus, please DO NOT come to Confetti and inform the Absence Line immediately.
Degree-level students should also fill in the self-disclosure form available here.
What will happen after you inform us
Our teams will be in touch to establish:
- Who you have come into contact with
- What building/rooms you have been in
- When the symptoms started
You will then be asked to self-isolate and call 119 or visit the NHS website and schedule to have a COVID-19 test. Please remain at home until the end of your self-isolation period.
What we will do to keep the community safe
Together with our Estates team we will organise the immediate deep clean of all areas that the student has been in contact with.
In the case of a suspected case (student reporting symptoms) we will inform all those that have been exposed. There is no need to self-isolate unless displaying any symptoms of COVID-19. Please take extra-precautions regarding social distancing and handwashing.
In the case of a confirmed case (student reporting a positive test) we will inform all those that have been exposed and ask that you self-isolate for 14 days. If you are displaying any symptoms, please contact NHS 119 for further advice/testing.
When you can return to campus
You will be allowed to return to campus if:
- Your period of self-isolation has finished
- You AREN’T displaying any symptoms
If your symptoms continue after the period of self-isolation, please remain at home until your symptoms have subsided.
We welcome you to Confetti.
Please help keep our community safe by following our COVID-19 guidelines
- Please do not visit our site if displaying symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been asked to self-isolate
- Bring and wear a face covering – this must be worn in all communal areas and when 2 metre plus cannot be maintained
- Please bring only essential personal/work items on to site
- Sign in at Reception with your name & contact number for Test & Trace requirements (you do not need to do this if your visit is for the sole purpose of making a delivery or collection by supplies or contractors, including food or physical goods)
- Follow directional signage and maintain social distancing at all times
- Sanitise hands on a regular basis throughout your visit
- Contact Student Services Support team if showing symptoms of coronavirus after your visit
Thank you for helping keep the Confetti community safe.