Industry Week is almost here and to help you get the most out of the UK’s biggest event of it’s kind we’ll be bringing you all of the behind the scenes action across our social media platforms! We’ll be blogging, tweeting, snapchatting and more.
You don’t have to be a Confetti student, you could be a parent, a member of the public or considering coming to Confetti when you’ve finished school. Here’s how you can connect with us during Industry Week.
SnapChat – Confetti_ICT
- Add Confetti on SnapChat to follow our story each day of Industry Week, we’ll be featuring the activities, guests and events taking place.
- Use our SnapChat filter on your own snaps. Turn on your SnapChat location services and you can use our Industry Week filter at the Arts Theatre or College premises during Industry Week.
Twitter – Confetti_ICT
- Use the hashtag #IW16 on your tweets and you can feature in our live blog on the Confetti website. We’ll also retweet the best pictures/tweets during the week.
Instagram – Confetti_College
- Use the hashtag #IW16 on your Industry Week Instagram posts and we’ll share the best pictures across our other social channels. You could also feature in the IW16 round up video!
Facebook – Confetti College
- Keep up-to-date with all the latest blogs and news from Industry Week. We’ll be live streaming some of our sold out events so if you didn’t get a ticket, don’t worry, we’ll sneak you in via Facebook.
See you at Industry Week!