Celebrate – Confetti’s annual college-level showcase – brings together the work of our talented further education students. This really is an exclusive opportunity to view pioneering games art and technology, music and film, TV and VFX work produced by the next generation of creative professionals.
Where is Celebrate held?
Celebrate 2019 will be held at our main campus, Confetti HQ in the heart of Nottingham between 12pm and 6pm. Our building is fully accessible to wheelchair users and people with limited mobility.
What to expect on the day
You will be able to see college-level work from each course being exhibited. The programme on the day will include:
- Media, TV and Film students will be running screenings throughout the day including horror and sci-fi shorts, documentaries and much more
- VFX students will be showing environment projects in virtual reality which include a post-apocalyptic city and an American diner
- Games Art students will be showing both traditional and digital artwork, as well as 2D and 3D animations, plus there will be a demonstration of VR-enabled versions of game environments.
- Games Technology students will be presenting their 3D models, animations and playable games that they’ve produced
- There will be some live performances from our Music Performance students over the road at Metronome supported by Live and Technical Events students – the first 75 people to enter will receive a free copy of the new Confetti Annual tape which we released this week!
- Our music tech students will be showing bespoke, handmade speaker systems, album and EP releases, and music sample packs
You’ll be able to pick up a programme for the event at Confetti reception, where staff and students will be on-hand to help with any questions.
How do I book a place?
There’s no need to book! Students, friends, family and visitors will be registered by tutors on the day on arrival, and given a map of the event and a lanyard to move between exhibition areas. Simply choose which area you’d like to head to first, and take the day at your own pace.
Have a look through some of the photos from last year’s Celebrate below, or have a look at last year’s round-up.
Want to be part of Celebrate next year? Find out more about our college courses or come along to one of our college-level open days.