Introducing the creative industries
This session will introduce students to the exciting world of the creative industries.
This session is suitable for secondary school students of all abilities. It is designed to be approximately one hour long but can be adapted to fit within your school’s timetable.
By the end of the session students will:
- Understand what is meant by the term ‘creative industries’
- Be familiar with the 12 sub-sectors and the range of different opportunities
- Have reflected on what holds people back from entering the creative industries
- Discovered the difference between being freelance and being employed
- Single period (around 1-hour)
- Computer suite or classroom with laptops/tablets
- Internet access
How to book:
To book this session email firstname.lastname@example.org or your school’s Confetti representative