Finding a creative role for you
This session will help students identify their skills and interests, then using this information, research suitable careers in the creative industries and plot a course towards them.
This session is suitable for secondary school students of all ages and abilities. It is designed to be approximately one hour long but can be adapted to fit within your school’s timetable.
By the end of the session students will:
- understand what skills and competencies are
- have identified some of their own skills
- have explored career options in the creative industries
- know what steps to take next.
- Single period (around 1-hour)
- Computer suite or classroom with laptops/tablets
- Internet access
How to book:
To book this session email firstname.lastname@example.org or your school’s Confetti representative