Dragons’ Den TV pitch
This session will get students working in teams and thinking creatively as they exercise their employability skills in a Dragons’ Den scenario.
This session is suitable for secondary school students of all ages and abilities. It is designed to be approximately one hour long but can be adapted to fit within your school’s timetable.
By the end of the session students will:
- understand what employability skills are
- have identified some of their own employability skills
- have developed an idea for a television programme
- have pitched their idea to their peers.
- Single period (around 1-hour)
- Classroom with furniture arranged so students can work in groups of 4 or 5
- Computers or laptops with Microsoft Office (one for each group)
How to book:
To book this session email firstname.lastname@example.org or your school’s Confetti representative