Study exciting courses in Music, Games, TV, Film, VFX, Esports and Live Events.
On our college and degree courses, you won’t just study a subject you love – you’ll Do It For Real.
At Confetti you’ll learn from experts in the creative industries and get lots of hands-on experience, accessing industry-standard tech in our amazing facilities.
Confetti’s annual Industry Week invites guests to give talks, performances and demos to students across the different curriculum areas. Past visitors to Confetti’s Industry Week have included:
- Vicky McClure – BAFTA Actress (Line of Duty)
- Julia Hardy – Games Journalist
- Stephen Graham – Actor (The Virtues)
- Julian Foddy – Star Wars VFX Supervisor
- Brenda & John Romero – Games Developers
- Professor Green – Musician
- Michael Eavis – Glastonbury Founder
- Sylvia Massy – Music Producer
Our students do it for real
As the name suggests, this online exhibition is here to celebrate – as well as promote, share and wonder at – the amazing work of our college-level students from the past year of their studies.
We’re displaying work from over one hundred students studying in the creative technologies at Confetti. Take a look, and prepared to be amazed by the array of talent on show!