Nottingham is a student-friendly city with a whole lot going on. Confetti is in the heart of the city centre, so everything you need is right on your doorstep, including the train station and an award-winning transport system.
Nottingham Trent University offer a great range of student accommodation – Being a Confetti student guarantees you a home from home in Nottingham Trent University accommodation.
When can I book?
Accommodation bookings for offer holders opens Wednesday 6 February 2019. You will need to select NTU as your firm choice to book your accommodation.
Please note: Once you change the status of your application on UCAS you need to wait two days before you can log in and book your accommodation.
How do I book?
Booking accommodation is very straightforward, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in with the NTU ID number you’ve been provided with
- Choose a room
- Pay a non-refundable £200 booking fee (which becomes the deposit)
- If you have an unconditional offer, you will need to accept the contract then and there, and tell us the bank/card details you want to pay with
- If you have a conditional offer, you will need to accept the contract and give us your bank details after you get your results
- If you don’t achieve your desired grades, you will be refunded the £200 deposit
- Please note that Trinity Square, Bowman House and Nottingham Square accommodations will accept direct bookings on the day – this is done at the residence, not at the NTU accommodation stand
Why choose NTU accommodation?
- Central locations
- Free Wi-Fi enabled internet
- All utility bills included
- Excellent security including wardens, CCTV and intercom systems
- Fresher’s reps and residence assistants
- Sharing exclusively with other NTU and Confetti students
You won’t have to worry about bills, as water, heating and electricity are all included in the rent and all residences include basic insurance cover.
Visit www.ntu.ac.uk/accommodation to browse and book NTU accommodation.