What to expect
Come and see us at one of our popular Open Days for a chance to –
- Find out why our courses provide the best start for a career in the creative industries
- Explore Confetti’s fantastic industry-standard studios and facilities
- Meet current students and find out what life is like at Confetti
- Learn about our partnership with Nottingham Trent University
- Hear about our exciting future development plans
- Speak to our tutors about your chosen course
The best way to find out about a university is to see it for yourself. Coming on an open day can be crucial in helping you decide where – and what – you want to study.
We are also proud that our degree-level open day experience rating is 4.82/5.
What guests have said
“The open day at Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies was very well organised. They provide a free shuttle bus to travel to the different facilities which were amazing. The whole experience was much more chilled and relaxed.”
“I was really impressed by how everything was set up and organised. I found I didn’t need to ask many questions as everything was clearly explained. The tutors, current students and every other member of staff were really nice and offered great hospitality.”
“The open day was very organised and all my questions were answered. It was great to see the progress of the new buildings, especially when we experienced the new studio in the newly-opened music building.”